Casing: 100% 300TC twill cotton
Silk-filled: 100% natural silk (mulberry silk mixed with tussah silk)
Size & Filling Guide:
Size Name | Dimensions | Net Filling Weight
— Twin ——–|— 67"x87"—- |——2.1lb
— Queen —–|— 87"x90" — |—– 2.75lb
— King ——–|— 90"x102"– |—– 3.3lb
— Cal King —|—110"x96"— |—– 3.75lb
Before You Buy a Silk Comforter
Buying a silk comforter need not be a chore. A few simple steps will have you on your way to a comfy night's rest in no time.
1. Check the size of your bed. When shopping for the comforter, don't go just by the name of the size – make sure you check the size charts to see which dimensions fit your bed.
2. Learn about your options. Silk-filled, 100% silk, cotton casing, jacquard casing – the list is long. Be prepared to pay for the quality you deserve.
3. Research the prices. Get as many details about the silk comforter as you can. Is its shell cotton or silk? What is the fill weight? What type of silk filling is used?
4. Select a merchant. There are also many online stores that carry them – go with one that has glowing customer reviews.
5. Choose a weight. Depending on where you live and how you like to sleep, you may need a lighter comforter, a heavier one, or both.
6. Select a cover. Silk comforters should always be covered to allow for easy care and maintenance. Buying a cover at the same time that you buy the comforter saves you time and effort, and will assure that the cover will fit. It makes sense to buy more than one cover, to allow you to change the look of your bedroom, and also swap covers quickly when one needs to be laundered.