- Dreamland Comfort All Natural Mulberry Silk Comforter for Summer, Reviews
- Dreamland Comfort All Natural Mulberry Silk Comforter For All Seasons, Hypo Allergenic
- Mulberry Silk Comforter
- Mulberry Silk Filled Comforter /Duvet /Doona /Quilt - Panda Silk
- Top 5 Best Blankets 100% Silk Reviews
- Veratex 100 100% Mulberry Silk Comforter by Veratex
- Mulberry Silk Comforter Silk Duvet Manufacturers & Suppliers - Panda Silk
- 100% Natural Mulberry Silk Filled Duvet
- Washing Instructions for Washable Silk Comforter@LilySilk
- Why Sleep Under A Silk Comforter?
This comforter is made with 100% natural materials: Cover is 300 thread count cotton; Fill is long strand mulberry silk. The mulberry silk makes extremely comfortable comforters compared with other materials. Silk is considered one of the lightest natural fibers, yet it is an excellent insulator so it keeps you warm in cold conditions and cool when it is hot. And for those prone to night sweat, silk can absorb and dissipate up to 30% of its weight in moisture thereby helping to keep the body dry. Hypo-allergenic and soft, it is a great relief for allergy and asthma sufferers. There are some comforters made of short strand mulberry silk, they do not hold body quite well and the silk tends to shift over time. Only the long strand mulberry silk can hold for a long time and give the body exceptional sleeping experience!
King size is 102-Inch by 92-Inch (2.8lb Silk Filled), Queen size is 90-Inch by 92-Inch (2.4lb Silk Filled), Full size is 80-Inch by 88-Inch (2lb Silk Filled), Twin size is 66-Inch by 88-Inch (1.7lb Silk Filled). Machine washable and dryer friendly with delicate setting.