- Top 10 700 Thread Duvet Covers : Puredown 800 Fill Power White Goose Down Comforter, 700
- Top 10 Extra Warmth Comforters : Swift Home All-season Extra Soft Luxurious Classic
- Top 10 Comforters California King : Egyptian Bedding LUXURIOUS King / California King (Cal
- Puredown White Goose Down Comforter Duvet Down Quilt, Very Good 60% Goose Down Super King Size Duvet
- LUXURIOUS KING CALIFORNIA KING Size Siberian GOOSE DOWN Comforter
- Pacific Coast: European Down Comforter Full Queen Pacific Coast: European Down Comforter
- Top 10 Comforters Covers Queen : Queen Comforter Duvet insert with Corner Tabs for Duvet
- How to Wash Pillows
- Northern Nights 350TC Cotton Damask Stripe Down or Down Alt. Blanket on QVC
- Top 10 Comforters Duvet Covers : Adoric Hotel Quality Luxury Soft Microfiber Duvet Cover Set
Don't struggle with Winter – stay cozy warm with plush down comforters from the*Eddie Bauer* DOWNLITE collection. Featuring soft 280 thread count natural cotton plump with 600 fill power hypoallergenic White Goose Down. Offered in a medium weight level perfect for a cozy nights sleep.
This special comforter features our exclusive PermaBaffle baffle box construction offering you an easy care baffle box construction. Not only can this item be machine washed and dried over and over but it will keep the filling in place for years of enjoyment.
*Hypoallergenic White Goose Down – 600 Fill Power
*275 Thread Count Cambric Cotton
*Permabaffle Box Construction
*Easy Care Machine Washable & Dryable
*Made In The USA
Eddie Bauer Comforter Sizes & Weights:
*Twin – 68 x 88 Inches, 28 Oz.
*Full – 83 x 88 Inches, 33 Oz.
*Oversized Queen – 90 x 98 Inches, 38 Oz.
*Oversized King – 108 x 98 Inches, 48 Oz.
*Super King – 114 x 100 Inches, 52 Oz.
Please know that this product is manufactured by DOWNLITE Bedding. Only items bought from the DOWNLITE Bedding Seller are guaranteed new, unused items that are being shipped direct from the manufacture facility. If the Buy Box does not say DOWNLITE Bedding and you go through the Buy Box Seller, there is no guarantee that your item is new and unused.